Trusted by Moms, Gentle on Little Tummies
About Ellywell Pain and Fever Reducer
♥ Organic orange flavor (sweetened with Stevia)
♥ Dye-free, aspirin and ibuprofen free, alcohol-free
♥ For ages 2-11 years
"Since small children are especially vulnerable to the negative impacts of artificial ingredients and high sugar when they are ill, it is important to give them highest quality medicine to help them feel better."
— Mother and Family Medicine Physician, Dr. Dina Pavilonis
Dr. Pavilonis was inspired to create Ellywell after noticing the high amount of sugar and unwanted ingredients like artificial sweeteners, flavors, dyes, preservatives in the over-the-counter children's products.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL):
Acetaminophen, 160 mg (pain reliever/fever reducer)
USES: Temporarily reduces fever; temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache
*Compare to the active ingredient in Children’s Tylenol Oral Suspension
natural orange flavor, stevia, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate heptahydrate, flavors, glycerin, methylparaben, monobasic sodium phosphate monohydrate, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, sorbitol solution, xanthan gum
Directions for Use:
Children's medicines are formulated to deliver the right amount of medicine to your little one. Nevertheless, always follow the label on the bottle before giving a dosage. For more information on administering children's medication, see our FAQ page or ask your pediatrician.
• This product does not contain directions or warnings for adult use.
• Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
• Shake well before using.
• Use only the enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product.
• If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
• Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
• Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
• Find the right dose on chart linked here.
• If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
• Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not use if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
• Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease, and/or if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.